Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just making some off season conversation......I am hoping to put the sneakbox to good use. I sure had alot of fun using it in New Jersey. Its too bad, I got in to making decoys out of foam and made 5 bluebill decoys. I dont think there are to many around NE? But can always convert them to mallards.

She doesn't have a mud motor anymore to heavy and way to hard to control. Instead I put a 25 Johnson on her. A little to much engine I think but definately fun.....I had to get it registered in NE because I didnt have a NJ drivers license.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Nice looking rig. I haven't been hunting in NE but a couple years - all the same, not many bluebills here compared to other places.
It always struck me funny that they still use the NB abbreviation on boats here. I know there's a couple states that still use abbreviations different than the postal standard.
-Erik

·
Registered
296 Posts
Kiskadinna said:
Nice looking rig. I haven't been hunting in NE but a couple years - all the same, not many bluebills here compared to other places.
It always struck me funny that they still use the NB abbreviation on boats here. I know there's a couple states that still use abbreviations different than the postal standard.
-Erik
We kill alot if bluebills, we dont hunt them but we see them and shoot on the first pass. Nice boat I hope you get to use it alot.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.... I would bet I use my layout blind probably more than the boat. But the boat makes a great hide for the dog and I think I just might be able to find a place or two to use it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts