Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just got done reading a post about whats your name of your boat
iam building a new sneak boat and it could use a name. lets put it to a vote the first 10 replys on this post with boat names with a duck hunting theam will be on the ballot after we get ten then we all vote on it. the boat will be done in the spring and the name will be painted on and i will do a small signiture of the winners name under the name of the boat let me know what you guys/girls think of the idea
thanks
kulsh

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
those are good but not for a duck boat lets try and think of a duck hunting name for the boat

but that was good... i was going to name my four winns cabin cruiser
"are you wet yet" but my wife had somthing to say about that :toofunny:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i'll give you a couple, you choose the entry of mine you want to use..

1) DD (double d is what you'll call it) - stands for "duck deliverer"

2) Suzze Q. - (hen mallard nickname - susie quack)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
you married? name it after you wife or girl. reason, it will go over well with the lady and bonus points on doing more hunting. ( tell her you love going hunting but you love her more and think of her all the time while you are out there). actually i know someone who did it, and it worked :thumbsup:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
she lets me hunt any time i want she is a real cool wife..
i will give it till tuesday night then i will pick the best 10 names and let you guys vote on them

·
Registered
622 Posts
How about a name after good duck hunting conditions like "Wet and Nasty" or something endearing like "Ice Cold Bitch". Here are a few really random others...
Fins and Feathers

The Dirty Sanchez

Mud Slinger

Marsh Buster

Stump Jumper

Bertha :laughing:

·
Registered
315 Posts
I dont name mine until I have hunted them at least once I have been lucky and have names like double duck and 4 teal. My dad seems to think sooner or later I will have one named skunked.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Dixie or Bela :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.