Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is in a Name?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Canadians- People who are Born and Raised in Canada and Love to Play Hockey. They sometimes carry passports with them when they Cross over into the United States to Visit, so they can show who they are!
They Don't have Feathers But Skin and Hair.
They Do Migrate south During the Fall to Warmer Climates, like florida and there abouts. They tend to travel in large Camper Parades on Interstate Highways in the United States and only travel about 35 MPH because they think our posted speed limits of 55 is 55kmh not MPH!

Canadas-This is Short for Canada Geese. They do not have Hair and Skin, but Feathers. They Fly South in the Fall and fly North in the Spring.
They do not Carry Hockey Sticks or Passports nor are they Residents of ONLY canada. They Do Fly in LARGE Flocks, which is some what like the Canadians Driving in Large Camper Parades!

What is in this name?

The only thing I have come up with for the Confusion over Canadians and Canadas is. Both Travel in HUGE Flocks/Groups and Migrate South in the Fall and North in the spring!

Whats in the name that I am Missing, that Folks think Canada Geese are CANADIAN Geese??

Side Note...............You would think some of these Waterfowl Guide Services found in Hunting Mags would do alittle Changing of their Adds.
ALOT Guide Hunts for Canadians.........Wonder if they have been spot checked yet???? Wonder what the Approved Shot Size is for Canadians? If you Cripple one, can you use it's Hockey Stick or Passport to End it's Suffering? Once Harvested, Can you Keep their Campers?

Do the Canadian Guides, Really Shoot other Canadians and eat them? :eek:
You've seen the Ad "Come hunt the Wheat Fields of Canada. We Specialize in Snows/Blues and Canadians" :eek:

Last time I looked, Murder was Still Illegal in Every State in the United States! Do you think those Guides that Advertise Canadian Hunting understand what happens when charged for Murder???? :help:

:hammering: :salude:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shrpshtr,

I've known this for many years now.

Been seeing it pop up lately in here that guys want to hunt Canadians :eek: I'm wondering if they are upset at having to follow a bunch of them at 35 mph for 20 miles on a high way?

The Ads in the Waterfowl Mags are getting ALOT of Ads with Hunts Offered for Canadians.
Wonder if the US Marshall Service and FBI are going to investigate these for unsolved Murders?

Don't Hunt or Shoot the Canadians!!! Some of them are our freinds and help us Produce MORE CANADAS to hunt!
BE Nice to the Canadians on this Site........ :thumbsup: :salude:

·
Registered
622 Posts
If you do go Canadian hunting, make sure that they aren't drinking Molsen. If they are it is a good chance that you will be busted for baiting. :hammering: Know what I mean, aye!?! :laughing: :toofunny:

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I think it all goes back to the war of 1812 when we kicked your butts. Now you all want to hunt us down cause ya cann't get out of the past. Only jokeing. But we realy don't mind you comming here to hunt as long as its not us ( Canadians ) your hunting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.