Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok now-I'm gonna blew off some steam here.

I taped NCIS the other night and watched it last night. If you do not want to know the ending of the season finalle, do not read any further.

So NCIS is one of my favorite TV shows (JAG and and House are the other 2 this season) :thumbsup: For whatever reason my cable went out last night about 11, so I decided to watch NCIS on the tape from the other night.
So WTH is with the ending, with Katelin taking a bullet in the forehead? :eek: :pissed: I just loved her smart and spunky attitude, and she is one 1st class babe in my book. So I repeat, WTH is with the shot to the head to one of the best characters on the show? :pissed: I hardly slept last night I was soooo POd.

Lastly what is up with showing blood splattering out of a somebodies head at 7:57 pm when it aired--a bit graphic IMO when the kids are still up? It really bothered me, so what about kids?

So what are your thoughts? Anybody else ticked as all get out that Katlelin was killed off? Or am I the only one that watches the show every week?

:pissed: in MN

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about a little ol slug to the head. My wife watches days of our lives, and they alway bounce back from a shot to the head.

don't watch ncis, I watch House , Lost and CSI Las Vegas. All other CSI shows are crap. especially the miami one.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i have watched NCIS a few times but never really got into it. i do watch the csi shows and enjoy them. i don't catch them every week though. the only show i watch every week is Deadwood. i love it...i'll do the same thing with Sopranos though when it is back on. Deadwood's 2nd season just ended so i'll have to find another series to keep up with until next year.

i watch more discovery channel, outdoor channel, espn, and foxnews than anything else though.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
shrp, i forgot about deadwood. by far my favorite show. I watched every sunday. Very intertaining show. No matter how bad of a guy Swaragen might be, It seems like i can't help but pull for him throughout the show. Sheriff Bullick is getting very weird.

Hey is Mr. Hurst (can't remember his first name.) Is he played by the guy that is on the beretta on OLN?

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
:thumbsup: Not dorsey, the other guy, he was/is an actor. i think it was simon and simon.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
ACEBLDRS said:
I found him, his name is Gerald McRaney, he was on simon and simon. now i want to find out if he is on deadwood.

pic and bio of Geral McRaney

http://berettatv.com/flash/main_content.html
that's him. he is mr. hurst on deadwood...a very wealthy gold entrepreneur who has a blood thirsty assistant (mr. wolcott). i won't spoil any information for the show but hurst shows up in the 2nd season finale. anyway...it's a great series if you like westerns and don't mind rough language!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.