Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like the folks on here to go to LD's site and answer the poll question so we can get a better idea of who is supporting the VAWFA.

If you are unfamiliar with the site send me a pm and I will direct you there.

B

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cmon fellows, need everyones input on this subject please :thumbsup:

Feel free to post comments as well...............it is time we are heard collectively

·
Registered
539 Posts
Done. Cannot believe there is actually 1 person that is against the VAWFA so far :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I am new,
I am from Charles City. Been hunting for 10years, and started waterfowl hunting 4years ago. Most the time I use my boat. I have hunted in Chincoteague, but the guides out there are kinda shaky. Most of my hunting is with brother and father in law.
I sent in my applications to the VAWFA and DU not long ago. I would like to be involve in projects here in Virginia.
For the past year I have been watching the waterfowl websites. This site is pretty cool. There are some other sites I have relected not to join because..........
MM68, if you are talking about the site where some former people of a state org are ........ I do not have any interest in participating on that site, much less viewing it after the last couple weeks. This is why I selected this site to be involve with people who making a effort to make difference. More important not act childest.

I hope I get a chance to meet all of you . Thank You having me here.

Donald aka Shellman

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:welcome: shellman!

The site I am talking about is a neutral site to find out how many hunters support the efforts of the VAWFA. I know the site you are referring to and agree with you on it.

BTW......we are having a waterways cleanup day March 8th......come on out and help if you are free

Brad

·
Registered
539 Posts
:welcome: Shellman! This is a great site. The guys on here are awesome and will help you in anyway they can. This is what the sight says....straight old duck/goose hunting chat. How everyone is doing (or did this season), tips, tricks, ideas, help, volunteer opps, etc. Enjoy the site and look forward to talking duck with ya!
K9

·
Registered
59 Posts
:welcome: shellman, I look forward to talking to you and better yet meeting you. I'm near you, I'm in New Kent and have a bunch of family in Charles City. Lets talk duck anytime.
:smile:
NDNROB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts