Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this gun a cheapy and is it worth my time to even look at it my father says it is a good gun and hes thinkin about buying it i told him i try to find some info on it please help if u can :help:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
i got this off of the Benelli website:

The distinctive look of the Legacy offers a handsome appearance and superior craftsmanship that is easily recognizable as Benelli.
Available in 12- or 20-gauge (3" chambers), both models share a two-piece receiver configuration. The 12-gauge combines a blue steel upper receiver with a nickel plated alloy lower. The upper receiver of the 20-gauge version is crafted of aluminum to minimize weight and maintain the gun's perfect balance and quick pointing characteristics.

Finely figured select walnut stocks are satin finished and receivers are masterfully etched with traditional game scenes.A gold-finished trigger completes a shotgun that is as appealing in the gun cabinet as it is reliable in the field.

The Legacy combines the superb performance of the proven Benelli inertia system with luxurious old world craftsmanship. It's the perfect package for the connoisseur of fine shotguns.
it all looked good to me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.