Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dose this place pick up during season? I mean dose it get a lot more people on it. I love the sight a lot of good info but the more people the more info and opinions. SO maby there is a way to get this sight out to other hunters? well it's just a thought

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
from what I remember it dose pick up during season.... We share pictures and stories all the time...

Mallyard

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Illinois-Ducker said:
BY the way................IS IT ALMOST TIME TO HUNT YET??
5 mounths and 7 days by my count :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I think the admin here will be doing some membership promotions this summer to boost memberships here. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,100 Posts
My goodness, was spell check not available in 04?

Shouted from the bottom of a well

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
It normally picks up pre-season and during the season. For a short while post-season it's still pretty hoppin' as well.

Many are guilty, myself included, of drifting off a tad bit during the spring and summer months though.

·
Premium Member
6,100 Posts
Nope...this thread happened years before I started duck hunting. But I know the answer.....

·
Registered
11,784 Posts
La. Hunter said:
MODuckkiller said:
Didn't even notice the dates. I was 10 years old when this thread was started. :no:
You had to go there didn't you! I was about 4 months from 30 when this thread was started.
Freshman in high school...

·
Premium Member
6,100 Posts
I had just gotten kicked out of my freshman year of college.

·
Registered
11,784 Posts
La. Hunter said:
This thread contains post(s) by the old Admin2s alter ego. Anyone know who that was?
Your (s) gives it away.

·
Registered
7,773 Posts
I had just closed on my house and was living in sin with my future wife.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts