Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, made a trade on the forum here and the guy I traded with has not come through with his end of the deal, he does nothing but feed me lines of how the decoys I traded are on their way. Is there anyone in the longmont area that might be able to help me out with the only dishonest hunter I have ever met. I have nearly come to wits end and don't know what else to do.

Thanks guys

Jeremiah

Southern Oklahoma

·
Registered
899 Posts
Be aware!! Several people have had trouble with this kid on this site as well as others. He goes by waterfowl smackdown on this site and uses max on others. This kid is 14 and looking for handouts. If you do choose to do business with him do not complain, you have been warned.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the help guys, no need in saying names, you know who you are :thumbsup: There are some great guys is Co, well with the exception of at least one, got my deeks back, 6 of which were broken, and six of the heads weren't the FA brand I sent. But, I guess I got my deeks back, he claimed that his buddy broke them on the last day of season, but I don't know. Either way, I got back my banged up equipment. THANKS GUYS!!!!! I really appreciate the help

Jeremiah

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Post this crook in the Honey Hole. He doesnt deserve annonimity.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts