Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
If thing's get back to where they were, and the dog is bieng mistreated, and you don't want to turn him in, tell him that you heard several people in the community that were going to turn him in for abuse, and mention to him the fine's that go with that!!! It's a shame to keep a dog penned up play, work, and love her all you can. I keep my 2 1/2 yellow lab male inside as much as possible, he's treated just like one of the kid's, and probaly get's to eat a hell of alot better than I do. Kid's keep sneaking him food under the table I think. :yes: It's true dog is man's best friend if you let them be!!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Have you asked him about taking the dog to the vet, if it already hass not been there? Sound's like she might need some wormer. And to the guy's with the picture's they are awesome I have to get me a digital camera, so I can get some shot's on here!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.