Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
12,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

"Fertilizer shortages are real now because Russia is a big exporter of fertilizer. Even though fertilizer is not sanctioned, less fertilizer is coming out of Russia," she explained. "As a result we're working with countries to think about natural solutions like manure and compost and this may hasten transitions that would have been in the interest of farmers to make eventually anyway. So never let a crisis go to waste."

·
Administrator
42,991 Posts

"Fertilizer shortages are real now because Russia is a big exporter of fertilizer. Even though fertilizer is not sanctioned, less fertilizer is coming out of Russia," she explained. "As a result we're working with countries to think about natural solutions like manure and compost and this may hasten transitions that would have been in the interest of farmers to make eventually anyway. So never let a crisis go to waste."
I'm confused. What manure producing thingy do we have if all the world threatening cows have to go?? :unsure:

Reactions: cartervj

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
So the solution is we need to increase livestock numbers by 100X in order to produce the all natural compost needed. But I thought the methane from the cows was causing the Earff to melt in just another eight years and four months. Remember, the pure climate science that AOC quoted made the prediction in September 2018. I suggest you get your affairs in order.

And if bovine flatulence is the enemy, were the early buffalo slaughterers the original ecowarriors? There were twice as many buffalo farting across the plains in 1800 than there are cows today. And buffalo are much larger than cows thus bigger farts.

This is all so confusing.

·
Administrator
42,991 Posts
So the solution is we need to increase livestock numbers by 100X in order to produce the all natural compost needed. But I thought the methane from the cows was causing the Earff to melt in just another eight years and four months. Remember, the pure climate science that AOC quoted made the prediction in September 2018. I suggest you get your affairs in order.

And if bovine flatulence is the enemy, were the early buffalo slaughterers the original ecowarriors? There were twice as many buffalo farting across the plains in 1800 than there are cows today. And buffalo are much larger than cows thus bigger farts.

This is all so confusing.
Buffalo farts are pretty bad. I don't blame the ****** (i.n.j.u.n.s. friggin' Canadians :rolleyes: ) for what they done. You can kill i.n.j.u.n.s, steal their land and put them in re-education camps hence genociding a beautiful culture but you can't call 'em names. :unsure:

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
Buffalo farts are pretty bad. I don't blame the ** (i.n.j.u.n.s. friggin' Canadians :rolleyes: ) for what they done. You can kill i.n.j.u.n.s, steal their land and put them in re-education camps hence genociding a beautiful culture but you can't call 'em names. :unsure:
:D I work with a tribal education group and they have provided me an interesting education on native matters, including the fact that they do not like the homogeneous term American Indian as there are something like 575 tribes across the Americas, and they are as diverse and different as "white" people are around the world.

I hope to attend a Pow Wow and American Indian celebration in Oklahoma this summer. The Wuhan spoiled my last invitation. And none of the people with whom I work are offended by the Cleveland Indians or Washington Redskins, and simply reply, that they would prefer to just have the land back.

·
Super Moderator
23,798 Posts
:D I work with a tribal education group and they have provided me an interesting education on native matters, including the fact that they do not like the homogeneous term American Indian as there are something like 575 tribes across the Americas, and they are as diverse and different as "white" people are around the world.

I hope to attend a Pow Wow and American Indian celebration in Oklahoma this summer. The Wuhan spoiled my last invitation. And none of the people with whom I work are offended by the Cleveland Indians or Washington Redskins, and simply reply, that they would prefer to just have the land back.
Tell them to join a tribe in Michigan. Half the Great Lakes are open to subsistence fishing for them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts