Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody seeing any new birds around the tri-cities with this cold weather ive been out a few times but not as much as i would like since the in laws were in town but when i was out didnt see anything flying at all got one shot off and it was a 50 yard pass shot just wondering what everybody else is doing im hunting over 3 dozen duck decoys and 10 goose floaters along the columbia river out of burbank if anybody sees me come on over i could use the help

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey, ive had really good days and a few slow days down in burbank. i usually go by myself and come out with 4-5 birds in a few hours. i pass up on shots that most people would have a hear t attack about not taking but thats hunting. anyhow, im gonna be down there tuesday the 15 of january. im me if you wanna meet up. i been hearing guys limiting out in 35 mins and what not. might get one shot, might get 20. thats why its called hunting my friend. should be good though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.