Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I went to Louisiana Sportsmen Show this weekend and had a great time. One new product stuck out in particular. Its called the DuckSub. Its a portable duck hunting pit blind. You can drive it like a regular boat out to where you want to hunt then sink it down to 10" of the water line. You stay high and dry in the middle section, "Hunt Box." Brush up the top and u're ready to kill some ducks.
I found their website-> http://www.ducksub.com/index.asp
Check it out!!!
[email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks like a cool idea...But I'd do some research and make sure that thing doesnt qualify as a sink box cause they're illegal in the U.S... I remember years ago when the outlawed yo yos(spring loaded fishing reel that you hang from a limb) in Texas...Several people came up with designs that would keep the fish in the water but were nothing like yo yos...Folks got ticketed anyway on Caddo lake and finally everything that caught fish without you there , except for trot lines and jugs were outlawed...So I'd do some checking on that boat before I spent money on one...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looks cool and heavy! How do you know if a boat qualifies as a sink box??? You could argue with the warden all day on that one!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Just be thankful I'm not the Fed CO as I would confiscate it and write you up for the violation and then let the courts decide later if it is legal or not. :yes:

:toofunny:

·
Super Moderator
23,727 Posts
aunt betty said:
So hows the boat errrr sub holding up?
Judging by the fact that the website is no longer up and running, I'm going to guess not great.

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
... but welcome to DHC!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

spam makes a great late night snack, doesn't it?

·
Super Moderator
5,742 Posts
rank duck said:
... but welcome to DHC!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

spam makes a great late night snack, doesn't it?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joke's on you rank. Check the date of the OP. :hi:

·
Registered
10,873 Posts
Their web domain is up for sale.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
HOLY THREAD REVIVAL, BATMAN!!!

·
Banned
11,694 Posts
Hehe. I like to bump up a REALLY old thread every now and then. The submarine duck boat one needed it. :wink:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
been on yer mind these past 8 years?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts