Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
yeah..i'll need to see the price on them before i make a decision. if i do end up with my new boat this summer, i'll be adding another 3 or 4 dozen large size dekes to my spread. If the flammies aren't too expensive i may go with them. if they want too much $$$, i'll probably step up for a better quality deke.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
c'mon SwampPuppy....a new boat deserves an upgrade from plastics!!!! How 'bout some burlapped foamers....easy and fun...or maybe even some corkers!!??? You'll never go back to plastics once you use either....they ride the water so well and they have a draw to birds unlike any plastic (although keep a couple dozen plastics handy for walk-ins!)

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
HAH!! like i need to get involved in anything else. i can see it now...me explaining to my wife why i need to upgrade my 8 dozen plastic dekes to corkers because i just dropped 10k on a boat. somehow i don't think she would follow that logic....though i follow it just fine. :thumbsup:

you may convince me though...i might pop for a dozen corkers if/when i get my new boat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.