Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much reading and debate, I purchased a Franchi 912 Camo last week. I love the gun and it shoots exceptionally well for the money. I've had no problems cycling any size shell, and the ability to set it for heavy or light loads pleases me much.

Here's my Q:

I've been looking to get the mercury recoil reducer kit and a limb-saver pad to help reduce recoil, has anyone had or heard any expierence with this? Some guys have reported as much as 35-50% recoil reduction with this combo, could this much be possible? Also, do any of you guys use Tru-Glo sights? I'm really intrested in them, but there's so many types I'm having trouble deciding, any input?

Thanks guys, this gun has now become my favorite all-around auto-loader.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I use the recoil reducer in my camo SBE. It definitly reduces the kick. The one down side is that it adds a lot of weight. If I had to guess, I would say it take 25%-30% off the recoil.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I love my Franchi 912!! I bagged more doves this year than I have ever! and I really like the light to heavy adjustment they have in it. So far this year duck hunting I've only shot 5 shots and have 4 ducks :mrgreen: this gun is awesome :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great Gun! Great Value! I bot the Synthetic one for $585 at Bass pro
For the money the best 3.5in shooting gun on the market. I hope it is durable. I have only used it for a year and never had a problem.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I love my Franchi....look at my call name on this forum... :toofunny:

It has been a great shotgun to own and hunt with. I have had mine over 3 years now with no problems what so ever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts