Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the Washington Waterfowl Festival and I picked up a new call when I was there and had to say something about it. I love it!!! I got a Basin Abomination Iceman goose call and boy let me tell you guys! It is sooo awesome! The guys there were super nice and willing to help me learn more and help in instruction to blow it. Im not affiliated with them but I just had to say what an awesome call and even greater bunch of folks!!! check out their website if your interested more :thumbsup:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats right! Best call imo! Dave and his family/friends have to be the nicest people around!!! Will definitly have to buy some more of his calls cause you cant have just one! :salude: :thumbsup: :getdown:

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
:withstupid: , whats the website?

·
Registered
41 Posts
ANY ONE TRYED A HAVE A BIG GUYS BEST FATBOY AND ONE OF THESE CALLS AND WHAT CALL DO YOU LIKE BETTER????

IM JUST THINKIN ABOUT TRYIN ONE OF THESE CALLS AND I DONT WANNA GET ONE IF IM NOT GUNNA LIKE IT AS MUCK OR MORE AND THE FATBOY PLESE HELP

XXXBLOODJUNKIEXXX

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The BA iceman is really soft and easy to blow and can give a pretty loud and demanding call if you want it to. Perfect for feild use and life situations. Might not be as loud as the zink or foiles but the quality and hand tuning on them is the greatest and the best customer service!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
I met these guys at the Oregon Waterfowl festival and have to agree with you on their customer service. I do not have the goose hunting experience to talk about their calls, but they were willing to take the time to talk hunting with me, which I really appreciated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.