Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new guy here, looks like this sight is the best thing since sliced bread, my wife will be happy cause I can talk ducks 24-7 to someone other than her. A little about me...in the navy....gives me the oppurtunity to travel and hunt greatly different species and tactics all over the place. Been hunting ducks since I was young, though at that time it was very informal, now, for the past 4 years or so I have become an adict, a devout waterfowler, i introduce as many people to the sport as possible and enjoy every moment on the water, I will appoligize in advance for multiple posts of questions that I have, as I haven't really ever found a crowd of duck hunters to pool from, mostly all is from my experiences, trials and errors that I have learned, but I'd say without doubt and by anyones standards I have always been successful on my hunts.....maybe it's the passion I put into it....anyway, just saying Hi, I'll stop the rant....take care all.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, I'm a corpsman, all my sea-duty has been with Marine infantry...nothings better than the Doc competeing for high score at the range......most of my navy time has been with a Marine unit......kinda ironic. I hunt small game with my boys....duck hunt like a mad man, but in the off season I enjoy IDPA and NRA high Power,,,,anything that goes Boom is cool in my book!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.