Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post and say hello, I just found this site and see that there is a great deal of knowledge and experience here that i can tap into..
Just a bit about myself..
My name is Joe
I live in Omaha, Nebraska and have been hunting ducks for about 6 years, I get out about 3-4 times weekly during the season. I currently the head Gold Pro at a local muni track here in Omaha, Im going to answer 2 golf questions right now. 1) NO, Ive played golf with Tiger Woods, and 2) Yes, keep you head down.
I look foward to chatting with you fellow hunters in the near future.. see ya!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Welcome aboard. :welcome:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Good to have ya around! I used to play golf a lot....but then it started to cut too much into my fishing. :mrgreen:

I've hunted in the spring in Gage County. Amazing how much Nebraska is like North Dakota...except your roads are much, much sloppier!

·
Registered
4 Posts
JUST WANTED TO SAY HEY ,NOT LIVED UP HERE LONG BUT DUCK AND GOOSE HUNTED SENSE I WAS ABOUT 10 YEARS OLD ,NOT FROM UP HERE IN NEBRASKA FROM EAST CENTRAL MISSOURI,BUT WOULD LOVE TO GO WITH SOME ONE THAT LOVES TO HUNT WATERFOWL AS MUCH AS I DO ,HAVENT HUNTED IN OVER 2 YEARS IT KILLIN ME I MISS IT THE FRIENDS AND HAVEN FUN WITH OTHER WATERFOWL HUNTERS , WOULD LOVE TO FIND SOMEONE TO GO WITH ...... THANKS BRIAN GURLIN CAME UP FOR BACK SURGERY ,DOIN BETTER .I HAVE MY GUNS ,WADER ,WATERFOWL CLOTHES,BLIND BAG FULL OF ALOT OF MY DUCK AND GOOSE CALLS SHELLS CHOKES EVERYTHING BUT MY BOAT AND MY 11 DOZEN DUCK DECOYS AND TRUCK IS BACK IN MISSOURI .CAME UP FOR FAMILY AND DOCTOR APPT. DONT KNOW WHERE TO TO HUNT AND HAVE NO ONE TO HUNT WITH NO FAMILY MEMBERS DO ANY HUNTIN UP HERE ....SO HOPE I CAN FIND A FRIEND TO SHOW ME SOME GREAT HUNTIN HERE....*** BLESS AND THANK YOU!!!!

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
You need glasses.

·
Registered
4 Posts
BRIAN GURLIN said:
JUST WANTED TO SAY HEY ,NOT LIVED UP HERE LONG BUT DUCK AND GOOSE HUNTED SENSE I WAS ABOUT 10 YEARS OLD ,NOT FROM UP HERE IN NEBRASKA FROM EAST CENTRAL MISSOURI,BUT WOULD LOVE TO GO WITH SOME ONE THAT LOVES TO HUNT WATERFOWL AS MUCH AS I DO ,HAVENT HUNTED IN OVER 2 YEARS IT KILLIN ME I MISS IT THE FRIENDS AND HAVEN FUN WITH OTHER WATERFOWL HUNTERS , WOULD LOVE TO FIND SOMEONE TO GO WITH ...... THANKS BRIAN GURLIN CAME UP FOR BACK SURGERY ,DOIN BETTER .I HAVE MY GUNS ,WADER ,WATERFOWL CLOTHES,BLIND BAG FULL OF ALOT OF MY DUCK AND GOOSE CALLS SHELLS CHOKES EVERYTHING BUT MY BOAT AND MY 11 DOZEN DUCK DECOYS AND TRUCK IS BACK IN MISSOURI .CAME UP FOR FAMILY AND DOCTOR APPT. DONT KNOW WHERE TO TO HUNT AND HAVE NO ONE TO HUNT WITH NO FAMILY MEMBERS DO ANY HUNTIN UP HERE ....SO HOPE I CAN FIND A FRIEND TO SHOW ME SOME GREAT HUNTIN HERE....*** BLESS AND THANK YOU!!!!

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Am I missing something a 2004 thread. Guys correct me if I am wrong.
Who needs glasses? :huh:

·
Registered
14,225 Posts
HNTFSH said:
I THINK BRIAN KEEPS SAYING HE WANTS TO BE TAKEN HUNTING SO HE CAN KILL YOU AND RAPE YOUR CORPSE IN THE WOODS.
FIFY.

·
Registered
32 Posts
charlie beard said:
Am I missing something a 2004 thread. Guys correct me if I am wrong.
Who needs glasses? :huh:
At least he went through 7 years of forum to find the right thread :clapping: not sure I have the patience for 2 weeks worth!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts