Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i live by atalissa iowa have hunted all my life all kinds of huntin.i have 2 black labs a 18 ft flatbottom boat 30 horse evinrude and shoot a rem 830 3 in mag.our duck season wasnt to good this year but never had any snow till after season was over,seen more ducks after season than during.yall in the south can blame who ever you want but last 3 to 4 years our weather up here in the north has been real mild.if ya dont have bad weather and snow and freezeup the ducks wont leave as long as they can get food and open water they stay.who ever ya belong to du or delta or dont we need to stick together and work together not fight amongst ourselves cuz the anti,s love that they set back and watch us destry ourselves.well thats all i gots to say.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Fred , looks like we found a dry hole here...Might need to hit that new call a time or two and see if we can get anyone to respond....

Stretch

·
Registered
13 Posts
I can't blame the ducks. It wouldn't make any sense to me to fly halfway across north america if there wasn't any need to. I just hope one of these years we get a real winter up north so we can enjoy a real season down south! We still managed to kill a few ducks this year. Thank *** for a great teal season....the freezer would have stayed pretty bare if it weren't for the teal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey t yeah are season sucked this year but man do we have ducks now havent seen this many ducks in long time there everywhere.dont know where they were this fall but man there here now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think we're due for a good season pretty soon. One that is memorable and makes the ducks act like they used to...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts