Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I was asked to post this up, Buck Gardner Calls is looking for a few new staffers for Indiana. Here is the criteria needed:

Requirements to start this process are:
• You must be at least 18 years old.
• You must live within 30 miles of the specified area you are applying for. If you do not, please do not apply. When you send an e-mail please include in the title what area you are applying for. Please no phone calls or PM'S.

You can get in contact with Mario Friendy, the prostaff director at: [email protected]

We are looking for new staffers for the following areas:
Clarksville, IN
Hammond, IN
Portage, IN

Again if you are interested, contact Mario on his email link. Obviously you must be competent on both a duck and goose call, and knowledgeable and experienced as a hunter.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would say just ok... Feb. 1st we killed 19 (should have been alot more!), then another hunt of only 6, another one of 6, and then one last hunt of 5. The weather really made it tough on us! Just too inconsistent weather, birds were hard to pattern! Still fun to be able to get out a few more weeks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
250 Posts
You guys are going to have to get up with me this next season. With 3 friends and I we cleared about 90 birds for the Feb. season 16 bands(alot 0f relocated birds out of bloomington that Kank released early in the year.One neck collar and $100 reward band. I got alot of smokin hot spots hit me up.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Did he used to be a cop. I believe he knows me lol. They didn't like my vehicles through highschool. I drove a military diesel truck with stacks and a 76 firebird with a 400, so yeah they all got to know me. His mom is Susie Woods.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually we have a staffer down near there, lives in Lamar near St. Claus, IN, his name is Dave Wood. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.