Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Professor_Leakey said:
Chapo is home for the weekend for some R and R while the trainer is running other dogs at the field test. Irishwhistler I got your message from Laurie, hope your dogs are doing well at the trials.

Tomorrow I bring Chapo back to the trainer and we are going to start working on force hold. That means Chapo will start doing doubles pretty soon. Very excited to start this and see him progress even farther.

I am amazed at how fit he has gotten in the past 6 weeks, how much progress he has made. He has 6 more weeks with the trainer.

Anyway, here's a couple pics. He's 11 months old now and looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aye Professor Leakey,

I got ye message from Laurie and hope to see ye in the fall. Here's a photo o' me retriever MAC after his first tun in the AKC Senior Hunter stakes this weekend. He had a great day and so did I.

DSC09319_FotorResized.jpg

~ SHR LAKE CHAFFEE'S AUTUMN LEGACY O' TRAD FINIAN MAC JH ~ Call name "MAC".

Cheers,
Irishwhistler

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
Professor_Leakey said:
Here's to you and MAC! Congratulations!

No doubt I will see you at Baymen's hunters' gathering soon, barring any unforeseen shenanigans,biological or otherwise.

Thanks G ! Looking forward to the Fowler's Gathering II. :thumbsup:

Cheers :beer: ,
Mike

·
Registered
650 Posts
wsumner said:
Having a good run. Labor day weekend I ran 2 HRC Finished hunt tests with my dog Bean in New Hampshire and she earned 2 passes. Took her to Maine this weekend and ran 2 more Finished test and she went 1 for 2. When I got home there was a message on my answering machine that I had won a Browning Cynergy from the Connecticut Waterfowl Association. Our own Mike Enright (Irishwhistler) sold me the winning ticket. Thanks Mike.
Aye Wayne,
Nice haul Lad. Enjoy that Cynergy and thanks for ye support to CWA.

Mike

·
Registered
650 Posts
Professor_Leakey said:
that's fantastic. congrats.

will any of you be running your dogs at manorville next month? i'll be there.

Gary,
I am running two retrievers in the HRC Upland Hunter Quad on 9/19 and 9/20. I agree, the LIRFTC is a club with some really fine members. I will see Wayne there this weekend.

Cheers,
THE DOG WHISTLER

·
Registered
650 Posts
wsumner said:
View attachment 1 Bean passed 2 Upland tests at Long Island this weekend and earned her Upland Hunter title'

Irishwhistler also earned several passes with Jackson and Mac.
Jackson earned his Upland Hunter title.
It was a fun weekend with perfect weather for upland hunting. The dogs loved it!!
Aye Wayne,

Those are some right dapper looking lads there, and their dogs aren't half bad looking too! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

T'was indeed a fine weekend spent amongst HRC folks and their dogs, and that always means a grand time with grand friends and their beloved sporting dogs.

IRISHWHISTLER

1 - 6 of 6 Posts