Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS MY FIRST YEAR HUNTING DUCKS. I HAVE A GSP THAT I WAS GOING TO TRY TO TRIAL IN NAVHDA BUT DECIDED I WOULD RATHER JUST HUNT. HE'S DOING A GOOD JOB OF RETRIEVING BUT I TRY TO GET BLINDS LOCATED IN A SPOT WHERE I CAN GET TO THE BIRDS IF I HAVE TO. ANYWAYS I USUALLY HUNT ALONE BECAUSE NO ONE IN THE LA AREA SEEMS INTERESTED IN HUNTING. I'VE HUNTED KERN, SAN JACINTO, WISTER, AND CIBOLA. I COULD USE A LESSON OR TWO ON MY NEW OBSESSION.

· Registered
821 Posts
TWO GSPS said:
THIS IS MY FIRST YEAR HUNTING DUCKS. I HAVE A GSP THAT I WAS GOING TO TRY TO TRIAL IN NAVHDA BUT DECIDED I WOULD RATHER JUST HUNT. HE'S DOING A GOOD JOB OF RETRIEVING BUT I TRY TO GET BLINDS LOCATED IN A SPOT WHERE I CAN GET TO THE BIRDS IF I HAVE TO. ANYWAYS I USUALLY HUNT ALONE BECAUSE NO ONE IN THE LA AREA SEEMS INTERESTED IN HUNTING. I'VE HUNTED KERN, SAN JACINTO, WISTER, AND CIBOLA. I COULD USE A LESSON OR TWO ON MY NEW OBSESSION.
I believe it may have been you that emailed me tonight regarding Prado?

If so, it may not be the best place to go with you (a new hunter) with a new dog. We are in flooded timber down there and hunting in 30' of water! The dog will come back to you (unless he wants to swim all morning, I think he may get a bit tired of that though). But the problem would be hauling him into your boat/blind (provided).

Let me know either here or in the Email if you are interested still.

Jeff Given

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.