Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Wanted to take a second to say hello and introduce myself to the Maine group. I currently live in the Augusta area and have been duck hunting throughout the state over the past several years.

I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Duck Mann

· Registered
1,920 Posts
Hi Duckman.....have not been on this site for quite awhile....looks alot different and BETTER....I'm sure you'll enjoy it....Welcome!!!

I live in Buxton, and 'Dog' is a little south of me........we're really not that far from you.....in fact I was thinkin about a trip up your way in another week or two...of course it depends on the temps and what the birds are doing

there's a get together of 'local' hunters at Hilton park in Dover NH on Saturday.....pot-luck opicnic....guys will have their rigs "on displa"....I think I'll be hunting on the Maine side.

· Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be tied up with THANKSGIVING and then a trip to Jonesport Beals (Dec. 3rd) for some outer island sea duck hunting so will not be in the Augusta area. So, if you are interested, I can point you in the direction of a blind we use on Togus pond (Fits 3 People) it should be wide open. I can drop you some directions if you are interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.