Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys hows it going. i'm new to the fourm and think its pretty kelw. I am from Evansville and and hunt all around the tri-state. And always lookingto kill the sh#t out of some geese. Nice to meet u all and looking forward to talking to fellow hoosiers.

P.S. Has any body been hunting Macky Bend...Is there any birds down there.
Thanks
Hammertime

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am new to this site also (yesterday) have had some response from hoosier hunters. I am just getting started into waterfowl hunting.I would love to hook up and try some hunts with you sometime. I need all the help getting started that i can get. I have hunted about everything with a season but waterfowl and have always wanted to try it. I have a couple local farm ponds that will hold a few geese if you can come up. I live in madison IN.[/img]

·
Registered
70 Posts
dave must be part of everything...

he and i are on the Indiana Propane Gas Assoc board together....

we also buy trucks from those guys.....good bunch of guys....

we need to put a blind on maurice's boat and take it to the ohio river and hunt ducks.....should be comfortable....

next time you see dave ask him about the letter i sent shawn about the future of a 4-h pig they purchased....i wrote it on behalf of PETA....

next time you see dave tell him jim gates said hi

see ya

jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.