Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the western washington area, i just got stationed at bangor NSB and i need places to hunt, i also wont have any of my decoys here, my huntin buddys back in kansas kinda inherited those while i'm gone but love to hunt puddle ducks, flooded timber, and field ducks, geese snows blues canadians, I just need some land and some huntin buddys, I'm 21 I shoot a browning gold hunter and my name is Kyle

·
Registered
182 Posts
where is this bangor?
welcome to Wa, you can find some really good hunting in skagit, but it could be combat hunting some days. Public land is hit pretty good, so just be prepared.

Are you going to the Waterfowl festival on the 4th? If so, maybe we can meet...we'll be camping both days. also supposed to have some killer deals on dekes there, and no duck hunter can go dekeless! :welcome:

·
Registered
95 Posts
hey kyle welcome im up im port angeles north west of ya not much flooded timber here, but alot of beach sea ducks im available too take you out on a good hunting spot in sequim washington google it and you will see im not far from bangor i think there is some good spots around port orchard but not sure i have good luck where i am so i dont need to venture far :thumbsup:

email me if you wanna go some time [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.