Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum, so an introduction is probably in order. My name is Russell. I am 31 years old and live in Tooele, UT. I moved out there because I can get out hunting/shooting within 10 minutes--instead of an hour or more from the "big cities". I can get target practicing within 4 miles of my house.

I have been married for 10 years to a beautiful wife and 4 kids.

My hunting philosophy is, "If it's legal, hunt it." I enjoy a range of hunting, from big game to varmints to birds. And if it's good fishing water, I can wet a hook, too.

I have been quite entertained with the hunting reports and some of the conversations on the forum--especially the friendliness and shared hunting experiences.

For ducks/geese, I shoot a Benelli Nova and have a 14' Aluminum fishing boat--all painted in camo and ready for the mud. It has a small outboard and works well in all but the shallow waters (i.e. it does OK on Farmington Bay, but just barely). No dog though--it's on the wish list when I get my backyard finished.

I have trips planned to Farmington Bay on 12/24 and 12/31 (with bunny blasting on 1/1/05). New trips can always be planned if anyone is interested. I've travelled as far as Montana for prairie dogs, so I can travel a fair distance for a good hunt. I have weekends free and vacation time is always an option.

I am very computer literate and might considering hosting movies, pics, hunt swaps, etc. on my servers...perhaps even forming a private hunt club as a hobby--among friends in the local Utah area. Let me know if there is interest for this sort of thing. It won't happen if there is not enough interest...

My email is [email protected]

Looking forward to reading the forum....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.