Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Timmey9...you still out there? I live in Saratoga Co and hunt primarily Fish Creek and the Mohawk and Hudson. Lots of birds on the smaller waters and that is where I spend most of my time......what part of the state are you from?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was wondering if you guys ever see any divers on the hudson or the mohawk. I hunt near albany and just was gonna give diver hunting a try this year.

NY Yote

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm a bit late joining the discussion but I hunt the St. Lawrence river northeast of Watertown - birds aplenty. Lookin' forward to talking to you guys.
:salude:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey yea I live in central NY nere skaneateles, i mostly hunt near and around here!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nice to see you on the board. My buddie and I bought four E. Allen Golden eyes from you at the LakePlains show in Roch. This summer. As I remember we all had similar occupations. Those decoys are the best! Killed quite a few over them this year. The 2nd season for us starts 12/27....I'm sure gonna use those Goldeneyes then....Thanks again for such a great Deke. By the way nice web site. When I scrape together some scratch , I'll have to call you about some Canvasback dekes.
Good Luck
Matt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
saw your ad and would like to team up for geese and ducks.
If you are interested let me know.
I live upstate in Garrison and don't mind travel far.
Heinz :salude:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts