Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked into the classifieds for the NY forum. Admin wants them to be items that are too bulky to ship, such as Boats, full body decoys, you get the idea. All smaller items are to be sold or bought on the sites classified forum. Please keep your dialogs short and to the piont. Just describe the items you wish to buy or sell. Once you have completed the transaction Let me know so I can remove your item from the list. Thanks 870

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Cabelas Northern Flight Ultimate Layout Blind New never used or mudded 150.00, also Avery Power Hunter also new never used 80.00. Both are located in SE Nassau County must be picked up. If interested send me a PM. Thanks Keith

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
KRB said:
Cabelas Northern Flight Ultimate Layout Blind New never used or mudded 150.00, also Avery Power Hunter also new never used 80.00. Both are located in SE Nassau County must be picked up. If interested send me a PM. Thanks Keith
The ultimate is in mossy oak duck blind and PH in KW1

·
Registered
165 Posts
Not sure if this is the place for this.
I am looking for a black, male, lab pup.
Good hunting/hunt test/field trial background.
Both parents hips-good or better and EIC clear.
Must come from a line that is good in cold water.
Full AKC registration.
Upstate N.Y. or PA. area preferred.
P.M. me if you have a litter on the ground or are expecting one soon.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anyone is interested we have pigeons available for sale to train your new pup or brush up your veteran dog. I know season is already underway but we don't choose when we get strays in with our racers. Prefer pickup Horseheads New York zipcode 14845. Looking for $3 per bird.

·
Registered
165 Posts
We have 3 male pups left from a litter of yellows(red).
Sire is a grand master hunting retriever(NAHRA) and dam is my personal gundog.
Both dogs have extensive hunt test and field trial backgrounds with good/excellent hips and EIC clear.
You can visit us at www.snowgoosekennels.com or visit our snowgoose kennels facebook page.
Pups are $900 each.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.