Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah, I hunt the Moses Lake pothole region, but its pretty much all frozen up, and the snake river. We went out to the snake last weekend and only saw one group of mallards and a bunch of high flying geese, nothing came into range. :thumbsdown: In my opinion its been a strange season so far. How has your season been going?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well so far this year has been pretty good ive been hunting out in burbank first couple trips were pretty bad but the last couple have been good got a green winged teal a few mallards some bufflehead going out tomorrow for geese

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,
Just wanted to say hello, looks like there is just as many East side hunters as west side thats rare. I was thinking of heading down to the MCnary area this weekend, but my mind was changed yesterday when i went to Toppinish refuge and seen what we are all looking for GEESE and lots of them. If you can make it up i would highly suggest it. All these corn feilds and spud feilds are socked in with water and there is praticaly no ice.. Talk to ME we need to make somthing happen soon only 10 days left.

·
Registered
742 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.