Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, how do you think your team did on the draft?

I am a Chargers fan. I was pleased to see them address their needs on defense to develop a decent pass rush. though i was a little surprised that they picked Castillo with their 2nd pick. with the 29th overall pick there should have been another decent DT out there that didn't have a recent steroid scandal around him. Taking Merriman at with their first pick at #12 was perfect. he looks like just the kind of defensive playmaker they needed to get to the next level.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I'm a minnesota fan. I think they did good by picking troy williamson #7 they needed someone to spread the field and he does that. Then picking erasmus james i thought was a good acuasition on defense. I was pretty pleased.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I'm a Raider season ticket holder and mallardhunter. It doesn't matter who they picked, because he ain't #84.

I know, I know that isn't a bad thing, now we have to deal with the hair that is moss.

Besides I Moss can't score touch downs when our QB is throwing to the opposing DB's.

Good luck to all in the up comming 05-06 NFL and Duck seasons.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i was glad to see troy williamson go so high also. i am a gamecock fan and really hated to see him leave early for the draft. especially with spurrier in town now. oh well...

i am not a huge fan of any one particular NFL team. if i had to pick a team, i would have to go with the panthers. they made out pretty good. thomas davis haunted us gamecocks for awhile @ UGA so i know he'll do well in the NFL. their best value though, imo, is stefan lefors from Louisville. the panthers have needed a good backup QB for awhile and i believe lefors was really underrated. we'll just have to see...

the shocker of the draft? maurice clarett going the the 3rd. shanahan went out on a limb with that one. of course, he'll be a hero if clarett turns out half as good as he should have.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
If I didn't have the raider tixs, then what would i do with all of the black and silver face paint and the studded shoulder pads. Just kiddin, even though it looks like everyone dresses up it really isn't that many people.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ACEBLDRS said:
If I didn't have the raider tixs, then what would i do with all of the black and silver face paint and the studded shoulder pads.
you could alway hang out at the cactus club on friday nights. :thumbsup:

just giving ya a hard time man...i used to live in santa clara for quite some time and was stationed at Moffett Field when it was still an active Navy Base. so, i'm just taking this oppportunity to go back to the "old days" and harass a few raiders fans. lol.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
hey swamp, were you able to hunt while you were stationed here? If so where did you hunt?

I hunt in the Los Banos area mostly refuges. San Luis and Banos. I hope to get into a club this year if i can scrape the pennies up. $$$$

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
unfortunately, no. i didn't get to hunt. in fact, i didn't learn about all the good hunting down there until i moved up here.

oh well..it wouldn't have mattered anyway. all my time was spent working or skiing in tahoe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.