Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
since I now live in the area I will root for the cardinals. They should be a sleeper this year. One good thing about being terrible year in an year out is that you get high draft picks.

Anquan Boldin
Larry Fitz
JJ arrington

we seem to be shapin up pretty good; especially if Kurt warner can pull is head out of his bowl of chunky soup.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This year shouldbe good. lots of teams helped themselves in the offseason and some good ones (like the PATS) have lost some key core players.

this year could see a complete changing of the guard....we'll see.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ACE - i saw some stuff on the trade rumors concerning TO going to the Raiders. Moss was quoted as saying that, "he could coexist with TO as long as he still got the number of passes he deserves."

which, as we all know, Moss feels that he deserves ALL the passes. I really hope TO get's traded to them. what a friggin fiasco that will be.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Oaktown is already a fiasco!--just look at their fans. The raiders don't want T.O. But if they do that means jerry porter is going to the probowl cause there will be noone left to cover him

·
Registered
622 Posts
College ball is where the real stuff is. But if y'all want pros, GO *****! :thumbsup: That's the Falcons to y'all not from GA. That Mike Vick is a badass! :salude:

·
Registered
260 Posts
ACE - i saw some stuff on the trade rumors concerning TO going to the Raiders. Moss was quoted as saying that, "he could coexist with TO as long as he still got the number of passes he deserves."

which, as we all know, Moss feels that he deserves ALL the passes. I really hope TO get's traded to them. what a friggin fiasco that will be.
We thought we had seen the worst of Moss but that will all be distant memories if this happens!!!

Let's go Buffalo!! :oops:

·
Registered
260 Posts
JP losman should give buffalo some thrills this year. he's a heck of an athlete
He is a much better athlete than ol' cement shoes Bledsoe, so he shouldn't get sacked as much. I also think he won't KILL us with costly interceptions. Bledsoe was always good for a let down. They really did need some new blood back there.

P.S. How bad was your quarterback (Testeverde in Dallas) when Bledsoe comes in and adds speed and youth!!! :laughing:

·
1,456 Posts
Swamp Puppy said:
This year shouldbe good. lots of teams helped themselves in the offseason and some good ones (like the PATS) have lost some key core players.

this year could see a complete changing of the guard....we'll see.
Don't you fret none about my Patriots,old Bill Bellechicks head has a host of schemes and plans in it.He'll find a few good ones to spring on the field.
Sometimes if you watch real close you can see his head pulsating on the sidelines cooking up scheme to confound the opposition. :hammering:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mallardman - i used to work with a guy who's brother was a coach in the CFL. forget which team...but he coached Doug Flutie back when they won a couple of gray's (SP??) cups. when was that...1992'ish??

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
mallardman77 said:
I'm stuck with the CFL...a.k.a. the crappy football league. But anyways,

goCOLTS!!!
yah, but at least you have HOCKEY..... Doh!! Sorry!! :umm:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Swamp Puppy said:
Mallardman - i used to work with a guy who's brother was a coach in the CFL. forget which team...but he coached Doug Flutie back when they won a couple of gray's (SP??) cups. when was that...1992'ish??
That would have been the Calgary Stampeeders Swamp!
:salude:
Kris

And now, I will never watch NHL hockey ever again.(do they really need more money???) AHL or juniour hockey ROCKS!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.