Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there tried this Nightblaster pro motion (remote controlled) spot light that Cabela's has in their 2008 catalouge? I just just wanting any input, if one of ya'll has tried it. Thanks Don

·
Registered
407 Posts
I baught one, used it for about 3 minutes, and the bulb blew. I think it might of been because the electrical plug didnt seem like a tight fit in the 12V plugin, but after paying $90.00 for it I was a little mad, and I have no idea what I even did with it. I dont know why it wouldnt fit, the boat is a 2006 Tracker, so its not like it was an old plugin or anything. Oh well...

·
Registered
206 Posts
I ran a remote controlled go-light this past duck season. No problems! Jumped beaver dams, ran thru buckbrush & timber, bumped it several times on the blind, rain, sleet, snow, 9degrees to 60degree weather. Did fine but it's more expensive than $90.

·
Registered
206 Posts
lonewolf,

www.golight.com is their site. You can also get one thru Illowa Pro-Drive (sponsor on this site aka Phowler Boats). 563-242-8969 is their number or you can order direct from go-light.

orangefoot,

The light has two speeds! The fast speed is very fast. I use the slow speed all the time as it's plenty fast.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Cutt-down: I am going to give them a try. I have 2 -50 watt Baja lights on the bow now. Always having to go forward and re-adjust them and lighting is to weak. I also use a Q-beam, but thats a hassle as well.
I'll let you all know what the turn out like with a post. Don

·
2,741 Posts
I also run a Go-Light on my rig. The fast speed is Fast, but on my remote I can decrease the speed incrementently. I love mine and wouldn`t think of getting anything else. By the way, mine is on a suction mount so I can remove it once I get the boat in place

STUMP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts