Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just got a new gun its a stoger their made by benneli their prrety cheap its a simi automatic camo its a very nice gun and they dont way much 8)

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
:rofl: AHH the first post in the HH I believe. aug 5th 2003 :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
:oops: That darned greenster bringing up dead threads. I guess I should have paid more attention to what he wrote. Oh well, maybe he hasn't used it and it's still new. :stouff:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well before this gets moved.... I will say congrats on the gun. I have an M2000 black. My best friend just bought one in Max 4, because he liked mine so much. I've used it for 3 years, great gun and it swings fast.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Is this some kind of sick joke, took me a minute. I'll start looking at dates from now on. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Im glad it was reopened! Ive been thinking about getting their over under but wasnt sure about the quality.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I won the over & under at a banquet a few years ago. I love the gun, brought my trap average up 3 points. Liked the gun so much, I bought the M2000 last year for goose hunting. Haven't had a problem with either one of them.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Greenster, I hope your happy. By reopening the oldest thread on the boards you've made people have to go out and buy another shotgun. That reminds me, there is a gun show here this weekend. Maybe I can pick one up also. :rofl:

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
:rofl: :lol: ....... This post cant me moved either cuz it's protected by federal law, and in national historic register.

But I'm glad people are buying new guns

·
Registered
361 Posts
:lol: :thumbsup:

Good stuff greenster, did you have to dredge the honeyhole to pull this one back up?

So...wait....are we talking about new guns, or guns we bought four years ago :huh: :huh: :huh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts