Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next duck season will be my first season away from home in a new city ( due to school) and so i was looking at the possibility of a duck blind!?!?!? I dont have a quad and my price range is roughly 1000-1500 for a seat. I will be living in chico and would like a really close blind. Any suggestions are far more appreciated then you could have imagined. :help: :help: :help: :help:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
You will have to rent part of a blind for that much money, so you need to find some guys who have an opening, or are looking for a partner.

·
Registered
146 Posts
your able to rent a blind as a college student. Man, times have changed since I graduated from Chico in the mid 70's. It was all we could do to pay for the beer we drank while waiting in the parking lot of grey lodge.

·
Registered
146 Posts
RNT~DuckCaller said:
I work 60 hour weeks from may 30th till august 20th and my parents are covering my books and tuition. I deliver ice in the summer haha so you can imagine why so many hours.
My hats off to ya. Your earning your education, thats great. My apoligies for the assumption.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.