Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,108 Posts
Bite its head and crush the skull. :yes:

This reminds me of an old trapper I used to know. He drove and old 4 door sedan on his trapline trapping fox. One day he was going down the road and he felt like something was watching him. He looked into the review view mirror to see a Red Fox watching him. He damned near crashed the car! hahahhaaa Anyway, he was in a hurry and hit the fox over the head--stunned in only, thus it woke up up his back seat a 1/2 hout later.
And of course there it the guy that shot that nice buck some years back, turned out his bullet richoeted off the skull and knocked out the deer. He gets there leans his gun against the tree and pulled out the knife and just starts to cut it to gut it out and the buck wakes up! :eek: up it got with him up top of it--and it bucked him off after about 10' and off it ran. :laughing:
I got bit by a muskrat years ago becuse I did not properly dispatch it, I reached under the boat seat feeling for dead rats as I was loading them up and whammo the little bugger was hiding under the seat and I did not know it was there and it sliced right through my rubber gloves and into my finger.
Yup, make sure they is dead is best policy, not even to mention the ethical part of it too.

· Registered
3,108 Posts
Yeah, but with a name like duckydoo we all thoguht maybe you was one of them animal rights activists or some thing. :umm:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.