Duck Hunting Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge tstrong's lack of maturity. :oops: I consistently put my crippled ducks to bed by whackin' their heads on my stock and will continue to do so for as long as I hunt. Old drakey boy rolled a 7 on that whack. I don't blame you tstrong for all the anger built up inside of you. I would be upset too if I lived in a state where the citizens elected "The Terminator" for Governor. For cryin out loud! tstrong grow up. Enough said. :umm:

· Registered
9 Posts
Wow!! I am new to this site but I found out quick tstrong chill out!!! So the guy didn't kill the duck whoopty whoo!! :eek: . who freakin cares!! Quit yo b!tchin!! If you dont like it go cry to soeone else.

· Registered
1,613 Posts
KNOW IT ALL ATTITUDE......I JUST POSTED THE REGS. BUDDY. HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN HE WAS GONNA GET THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WITH HAVING A PROFILE LIKE THAT. I AGREE THAT THE POST HAS GONE TOO FAR, BUT PUDDLEJUMPER.......JUST ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE

· Registered
1,896 Posts
Alright gentleman! We all understand now what everyones opinion is and we thank all of you for that. Yall are beating a dead horse here, lets all move on with our lives and worry about something else :thumbsup: . As Judge Hatcher would say :hammering: case closed :smile:

· Registered
3,676 Posts
Ok children, now settle down.

First off, this here is a PRIVATE site, you agreed to follow its rules when you joined up here. There is no democracy here-it is a tyranny, what the owner says, goes, simple as that and has appointed me to watch over this site. And the owner says no personal bashing is allowed That includes name calling, etc. etc. Many of the above posts are not being respectful of each other.
We do have different opinions---but you need to respect each other opinions.
Am I CRYSTAL CLEAR?

Admin2

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.