Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Or possibly by the sound of the town, Kalifornia.

It always amazes me what guys post up--or should I say the lack of pertinent info like- which state they are inquiring about....

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Is it san marcos in San Diego County? If so your SOL. Get to a BLM office. Closest one is in Moreno Valley. They have maps that will show you BLM land and your free to hunt it. With some scouting you might get a duck or 2 with all this rain were having. Look up the BLM offices web site. It will give you a rough estimate of land you can hunt on. Then go to a BLM office and for 2 dollars you can get a topo map with the exact area you want. Good luck!

There are a couple of refuges, San Jacinto (good luck) been trying for years and never been drawn, Wister - (out past Palm Dessert about 70 miles from you).

·
Registered
82 Posts
no boat nessicary, in fact ill give u my spot, since i wont be back there this year. its about a 1/4 mile walk but its the best spot. go in on the "sore finger unit" and turn right follow the path down it banks right a couple times, then you will hit some mud, then the lake, turn left and go about 20 yards and set up in those trees, you can limit easy there its a little cove area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
theres a few cattle farmers that have tanks/man made ponds theres a tank that i live right by that everytime i go by it i see about atleast 30 ducks and i mean everytime iam planning on asking the farmer for permission to hunt it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.