Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
:withstupid: I'll be doin plenty of readin in cabelas and bass pro catalogs. I'll also hunt other stuff to keep me occupied. Hopefully I'll get a few turkeys this year and I'll spend a lot of time in the boat fishing. But most of all I'll be counting the days til next season. :salude:

·
Registered
97 Posts
texan68 said:
Just wondering what you guys do during the offseason
What ever my girlfriend wants to do. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
This is all the crap that we had to haul from our shed to the attic. It filled the whole back end of my truck, I couldn't even see out the back window. I am glad I got it all put away for the year. It took up most of half of the garage I was suprised how much room it takes up.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Tomorrow is the last day of duck for us. I will try and train my yellow lab pup for hunting. Fix my back yard (muddy swamp) from the ravages of 3 dogs. Take a cruise, hit a few NASCAR races. Buy decoys. Drink beer. Stuff like that. Talk the wife into going to mexico to hunt duck...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA... yeah...right. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the replys guys...I'm just so into the duck hunting, I don't know what to do after the season is gone. I guess I'll repaint deks, buy some more deks, dream over the seasons photo album, heck I might go south and get some of those snows..........but man I wish the season were longer.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Dream of next year's opener...fly-fish...fly-fish...& oh yeah, did I mention fly-fish :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Get ready for fishing and the April 15th start of spring gobbler season. Summer whistle pig hunting to stay sharp on a rifle.

Oh wait, I forgot duck is stil open until 1/22 and resident geese until 2/15.

Gotta go.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Look for discounted decoys, ammo. Mill over the regrets of this season & resolve not to miss so many birds next season. Prepare for another unsuccessful spring gobbler season.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Hey - drinking's a good off season activity. Beer, especially. Goes well w/ NASCAR. Hey, NASCAR! Almost forgot about that! Another good off season activity! Go Junior. #8.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Mark McCummins said:
Go Junior. #8.
First off, he is NOT A junior and Second, you forgot the extra 8!

The REAL DALE! #88!

:thumbsup:

Dale Earnheat was born and named
Ralph Dale Earnheart JR. He Dropped Ralph because his Father Raced also.......Not to many know of this!

That would make The Driver of the #8 car,
The III.

How can junior be a Junior when he is a III????

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Dale Jarrett...bla... drives a stinky Ford. I did meet his son once, Jason. Talked to him for about 20 minutes. Great guy. NASCAR...46 days away. (I really wish I had not counted the days now.) At least you guys don't have Kyle (a cross between Alfred E Newman and Pee-Wee- Herman) Busch taking over your drivers car. I have to burn everything I have with a "5" on it. This will be something else I can do during the offseason. Pick a driver to follow for 2005 until Truex JR. goes full time in 2006.
Bass Pro Shop sponsor. Drove a car with a Ducks Unlimited (sponsorship) car for a race in 04. Yep...jumping on the bandwagon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i like dinkin around building stuff for waterfowling,like the perfect portable blind, game carts for carrying junk to and from the blind, making little bolt on things for my canoe to make it handier for hunting. oh, yeah, and watch Paris Hilton videos.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.