Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,202 Posts
I havn't watched it yet...........But I think im gunna like it!!!!! :getdown:

Oh, wait....... it has a wimmin in it, I cant like that.....

J/k J/K J/K, I had to put that in! :toofunny:
-Stouff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
969 Posts
AlaskaRedneK said:
I havn't watched it yet...........But I think im gunna like it!!!!! :getdown:

Oh, wait....... it has a wimmin in it, I cant like that.....

J/k J/K J/K, I had to put that in! :toofunny:
-Stouff
HA!!! Caught ya!!! Stouff likes wimmin, Stouff likes wimmin!!! :umm: :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,202 Posts
Yeah Yeah Yeah.......

But now that Ive seen it (it takes like 10 min to load!) ---But it is worth it!!!! :salude:

Yeah, I have to agree..... She sure can dance! :mrgreen: And whoop guys azzes to!

But I am dissapointed too that they wernt more accurate (the doors opening... :thumbsdown: )

Well needless to say, Im definitely gunna see it when it comes out...... And sh could wash my truk any day! :yes:
-Stouff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,752 Posts
:eek: Is she tryn to kill Wille or rejuvinate him? :laughing:

Guys, I wouldn't throw any of those gals dancin on that video out of bed lest the wife was headin our way with a loaded gun. :toofunny:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,091 Posts
:thumbsdown:

Sorry boys, but them fake boobs attached to the air head just do not do it for me. :umm: Here is a Jessica wannabe with Jessica'sr new T shirt that she is promoting. :laughing:
[siteimg]658[/siteimg]

I guess I am too old, as I much preffer the original Daisy Dukes which is Catherine bach.
[siteimg]659[/siteimg]

And I remember Nancy Sinatra doing that song originally too back '66.
[siteimg]660[/siteimg]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,202 Posts
Greg Wile said:
:eek: Is she tryn to kill Wille or rejuvinate him? :laughing:

Guys, I wouldn't throw any of those gals dancin on that video out of bed lest the wife was headin our way with a loaded gun. :toofunny:
Dude, that was GREAT!!! :toofunny:

But what would the wife say........ or even Hunting Wife. :hammering:

Ahhhh, yer right....... I dont care either, Great minds think alike! :salude:

:laughing:
-Stouff

BTW-H20, You really are old! :eek:

J/K :smile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
Actually Jessica Simpsons are REAL! When she was younger and doing relegious music only, her parents and agent tried to come up with ways to surpress the "boobs" (lack of usable term on here). They used to wrap her chest to make them look smaller.
:salude:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,091 Posts
HuntMQ1 said:
Actually Jessica Simpsons are REAL! When she was younger and doing relegious music only, her parents and agent tried to come up with ways to surpress the "boobs" (lack of usable term on here). They used to wrap her chest to make them look smaller.
:salude:
And then the smell of fresh green printed 100s all bundled up in big stacks got in the way of their so called religious convictions and now she flaunts them. rolleyes

Stouff, most definately old enough to be your father. BTW, us old folks do not like being disrespected by being called old. :umm:

Here is another of Daisy Duke--gotta love them loooong legs and tight butt.
[siteimg]668[/siteimg]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,091 Posts
Well you youngins should be happy now. A Curent Affair tv tabloid show said their poll was 3 to 1 for Jessica over Paris for the car wash vids.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top