Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am originally from Ohio but am in the military stationed in WA state. I am looking for someone to maybe hunt with when I come home on leave. I would be willing to return the favor if you want to come to WA. I live on a island north of seattle. We get almost any duck that you can imagin, including great bull pintails. I normally get a least 3-4 ducks per day with many times limiting out. I would be willing to supply everything you need to hunt except clothes and license (60 for a 3 day) if you came out to hunt in WA. I would perfer SW Ohio. But, would be willing to travel. I would also love to goose hunt. I am from Middletown and normally vist in the Fall.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I come back to the Middletown area. I come back that way almost everyfall and wanted to try to hunt some waterfowl. I am looking for someone to hunt with who has everything. I would be coming in from Washington State so I would only be able to bring my clothes and gun. I would like to stay in SW ohio since my family is in Middletown. But, would travel if I needed to. I grew up in Ohio and just never duck or goose hunted there. I am in the military and am stationed in Washington State. I would be willing to return the favor if you want to come out to WA to hunt. We have very liberal limits and over 100 days a year to hunt. I know it is a lot to ask to bring a stranger into the blind. I understand if no one wants to do it. I just taught I would give it a try. Plus it might give someone from Ohio to hunt the Pacific Flyway for the price of a airline ticket and a license.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts