Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
109 Posts
Here is the story from Alaska. Of course this is not exactly a done deal yet but I happen to be one of those guys that believes we have the technology to allow oil production and nature to coexist, and that unless we can cut our dependence on foriegn oil ( and the production of hydrogen as a fuel source will take tons of fossil fuel so maybe that isn't the answer) We will be at the mercy of OPEC which I have never thought was a great place to be. Sorry the link went away so I removed it. Read on though.

Mac

· Registered
109 Posts
I'm surprised Haliburtons name hasn't popped up yet which it does everytime someone mentions Bush and Big Oil ( the word BIG in conjunction with any industry is leftist code for Evil by the way) in the same sentence. I, for one, would rather use my own resources, provided of course they are used in a responsible way, then rely on the blackmail of others and be called evil in the bargain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.