Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,690 Posts
the above link is dead it appears...whether or not people hunt in the aformentioned area is beside the point, must we truly tap into everything just because we can? as far as lessening our reliance on foreign countries for oil, I agree, but we should find alternatives. Bio-diesel and ethanol are good alternatives that will take more time to be put into widespread use. for the meantime, let's strive to save the last beautiful places we have.

· Registered
2,690 Posts
To true Hevi-Shot :salude: wish I could have thought of that....but i didn't. I'll be the first to admit, that I don't have solutions for our problems, but I would be happy to see us steer away from such a reliance on fossil fuels. Fact is, everyting we burn...be it oil or wood is going to cause some harm like it or not. We (and by we I mean the engineers, chemists, and some of thsoe yahoos we elected to congress) should work on viable alternatives. Maybe our grandbabies can hunt with us too. ethanol, hemp, and even hydrogen are up and coming possibilities, now we just have to get 'em to work to pull big loads. thats it for me for now....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.