Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey texass oh im mean texas i dont really hear to much about waterfowl hunting there usuallu all you hear about are deer and hogs is the waterfowl hunting pretty good

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I saw gobs of ducks here in OK. You kansas folk must be a bad shot! j/k :p

Lot of canada geese too. Never been able to get close enough for a shot. :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
The ducks are finally moving here in the lower Central Flyway...I have 4 ponds up in the Blackwell, OK area and the birds have started to sit. I have another pond outside of Guthrie and I was shooting all day...Mallards, Canvas, Hooded Merganser and Woodies. Gentlemen, start your trigger finger!!!!!!!!!! The cold is here!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
man i am glad to hear that the ducks are finally starting to move in . I was at copan last weekend and never fired a shot there are not to many around the NE part of the state yet i live in Pryor and the shooting has been very limited

·
Registered
41 Posts
boy i tell ya what all these texans, nebs and kansans do alot of talking about us okies not being able to shoot many ducks but i tell ya! if they all shoot like their quaterbacks throw the ball i don't think we have anything to worry about we'll have all the ducks we can shoot, and we know how accurate we are!!!! :toofunny:

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Now ya done it. You guys probably got a bad shot, because we get tons of ducks and geese here in Oklahoma, on my third duck hunt when i was 12 i filled my limit, and i wont say i went over. I bet any hunter in oklahoma can school you guys come on down. :pissed:

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
txwatrfowlr ya the ducks are smarter than you!!!!!!! :toofunny:

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
neb fowler spoonies are probably the only thing you can hit!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts