Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all has reached the point that they are at home on a Friday night with nothing better to do than to sit around with the wife and dog, drink a few beers and mess around on duckhuntingchat.com? :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Well I am only 22 but since I am home on friday night that must make me as old as all you old farts :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I spent my Friday evening visiting at the hospital then I went grociery shoping. Hows that for boring? :getdown:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
What, thats a bad thing?......lol For me its better than waking up with the old lady mad, and a hangover, and looking to see if the pickup is in the driveway. lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
yeah i thought that's what your supposed to be doing. wife dog duckhuntingchat sounds relaxing to me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
:salude: :cool: :toofunny:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Its not like that for me yet, but i know some day that i will be that way. As of right now, college is the best. I'm partying every thursday through saturday night. Being at home isn't all that bad though. I love coming home and seeing my parents and dog.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Friday/Saturday nights= Going bowling with wife, brother and friends then stopping at Wal-Mart (thank goodness for 24 hour super centers-4 within 10 miles of me) on the way home (about 1:30 am or so). We don't really drink, so what else is there to do? Then coming home to check Ebay and go on the Duck chat! Shoot, look at what time I posted this!
:eek:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
yeah, that's me.

i wish i was back in the good old days when i could recover from a friday night and be ready to go again saturday night. nowadays it's more like i'll recover in time for NEXT saturday night. lol.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cmsu870 said:
Its not like that for me yet, but i know some day that i will be that way. As of right now, college is the best. I'm partying every thursday through saturday night. Being at home isn't all that bad though. I love coming home and seeing my parents and dog.
Man, do I evermore miss those days. I can't hang like I used to, though. I used to could stay out all night get drunk as hell and be ready to go again the next morning. Now civil duties get in the way of all of that. :salude:

·
Registered
41 Posts
We don't quite recover right away in the morning, its usually around 4 or 5 in the afternoon until we are fully recovered, but then we do the whole process over again.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Wimps... I was putting the geese to bed last friday evening and then got up at 3:30am and set out decoys for Sat mornings shoot. To think of it I've done that 2 weeks in arow... :hammering: :toofunny:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
H20 - i would love to go out and set up for geese...though the local law enforcement might take alot of interest in that seeing as how we have no season open for them at the moment. lol.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Check out your local PBS station, see if it's running the "Red Green Show" (the Canadians will know what I'm talking about; it's a Canadian show). He addresses a lot of his humor to us "over the hill" guys. & he's really funny. He does a routine where he's tying a fly, wherein he gives advice to those 40 & older. He ends the show w/ the advice, "keep your stick on the ice!"

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
What cha mean comidy Eh, thats Reality TV aint it ? :toofunny:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
:laughing: :toofunny: Thanks, Greg; just read that today! Reality, eh? Cracked up. Yeah, especially what he does w/ the handyman's secret weapon - it's been my secret weapon for some time. :getdown:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.