Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finish the line up with your own. :thumbsup:

Mallyard was hunting ducks one morning when all of sudden a....

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
instinctively he shoots at it only to hit his own decoys :eek: completely missing the carp. The carp continues to devour his duck decoys one right after the other, slurp, slurp, slurp and then he...

·
Registered
22 Posts
makes a fine, fine cracker dip, smoke it, then add cream cheeses and butter, add ritz crackers, make you slap your momma. Then the game warden asked " Can I see your migratory Carp permit?".

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need a migratory carp permit? B bu but... I didn't think I needed a migratory carp permit??? As he starts to quiver as the GW whip out his ticket book. The GW says restituiton for giant carp is $10,000, pay it now or...

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
And just then a fast flying teal swept through and hit the gw in the side of the head, knocking him cold. He forgets everything he saw, and the giant carp floats down the river, scaring up ducks along the way that...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
looked like that just came out of no where. Swarms and swarms of ducks began to lift off the horizon causing a eclipse effect. Mallyard then

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...targetting him so bad that he is starting to look like a partially burnt marshmellow there is so much goey pooh on him. All of a sudden the GW wakes yup and draws his pistol on Mallyard and he says....

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
click.......nothing. Dog gon it I knew I should have bought better shells than these. Im going to

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Made Ole' Bill wreck his 59 Chevy pick-up. Now Ole' Bill is pissed and gets his shotgun. Fire blazin from his barrel he gets to the GW amid the bodies of fallin duck and says...

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Takes aim at the very rare and deadly "Bloodbellied Fang Duck", thought to be spawned in the fires of hell. Taking down this beast would bring an end to this chaos. Just as he was about to fire, the GW yells....

Migratory carp stamp...I laughed all day about that...that was great.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Shoot him in the blood belly! Mallyard drills it directly in the belly and as the bloody fang duck falls to the water so does every other pesky duck in the sky. Just then you see a choc lab flash through the water and....

haha migratory carp stamp.... That was good too...

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
The other ducks only went down to protect the "temporarily stunned" Bloodbelly. The lab senses the danger and hides behind Ole' Bill's stupid monkey. The menace is far from over...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.