Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL GUYS ITS OFFICIAL ....WERE HEADED TO UMITILLA FOR THE 16 TH OPENER , WE HAVE A #9 DRAW ON SAT AND A # 25 ON SUN ..........MAN AM I JAZZED TO HIT THE ROAD , HOPIN TO GET SOME BIG OLE GREEN HEADS , LAST 2 YEARS WHEN WE HEADED OVER EARLY IT WAS MAINLEY A TEAL SHOOT , BUT A LIMIT OF TEAL BEATS SITTIN AT HOME COMPLAINING ABOUT THE WEATHER , OR LACK OF WEATHER , REMBER U CANT KILLEM FROM THE COUCH ................JMIK :getdown:

·
Registered
119 Posts
jmike,
If I get my deer in time. I will be hunting over there this weekend some time. Wont be hitting the refuge cuz I have another spot thats free and no hunting pressure. Good luck. May see you out in the mud and muck. Are you going to be there all weekend??

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea , we have draws for both th 16 th and 17 th ................however if somthing better pops up , plans can be changed i will have my boat along too , we use it to haul all the deks and gear around , i have a short bed p/u by the time the dog box is in there i dont have room for much else , we stay at the dodge city motel , let me know if your gonna be there may be we can hook up , even if its just for a beer or soda ..........jmike :salude: p.s. hope you get your buck!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well I got my buck. 4point thats pretty nice. No trophy but the biggest I ever shot. Now that I have been driving to eastern oregon for the last 3 weekends I cant afford another trip right now. Good luck. Oh yeah Jmike you have mail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.