Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
My dog is from Chestertown. I would like to go tomorrow but work is to be done. But I got two weeks off starting nect weeks to bust ducks, geese and deer with the smoke pole.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shot an RSA outside of Chestertown, birds were thick, limited out in an hour. All mallards, did not shoot any wild ducks. From what I've heard from others, shooting spotty in the regular places. Wild ducks still spotty.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hunted Western Md this morning. Shot a limit by myself in the snow in 10 minutes. greenheads and blacks, geese didn't come. It was a wackfest, wish my buddies didn't have finals and work.

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Where where you heading too. Garrett county?

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeah, i go to Frostburg State.I do alot of hunting up there during the fall. went today to scout the same spot i hunted on tuesday and it was all locked up.i can't beleive it froze up that quick. this evening i jump shot two greenheads on a little creek. i had my last final today so i'm back home in rockville but we're heading back up there friday for honkers.i'll let you know how we do.

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
You should be able to find some farms to shoot geese down there in Monkey county. How about hunting ducks down there near seneca creek. I thought i read they flood some of the timber down there for duck hunting or in a park near it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
seneca is a **** tank, too many guys. me and two other guys shot 16 this morning.11 geese and 5 mallards.should have had our limit on geese but i messed up on callin shots a few times, the wind killed us. goin to the shore tomorrow afternoon for a honkers

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Frostburg is in the middle of Allegany right? So your not huntng the river out there, are you?

·
Registered
451 Posts
hey pbramble

are u related to Ronny Bramble and the rest of the Brambles in Kent County. Cuz if so i kno a bunch of them and i have about six or seven of ur guys bands sitting on my lanyard. I think that Ronny went to school wit either Lukas or Christine Sunkler from Rock Hall and they are my cousins.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.