Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You either love it or hate it. This year it was definitely love. We limited out in an hour and a half. 15 greenwing teal, a hen bluebill and a hen redhead. The bluebill and redhead were the first we've ever shot at that location. We didn't shoot a single mallard which is VERY strange for that blind.

After we finished the birds were still landing in the decoys so I called another group of friends that were setup down from us and had them come and hunt the blind while we ran cripple patrol for them. They decided to head in after they shot 10.

It was a great day to say the least! :thumbsup:

yeller

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Sounds like a great hunt. We have the mallards here in Kansas and I am not sharing them with any other states :toofunny: Anyway, Nice hunt and pics. Gotta love them drake GWT. One of the prettiest ducks in my humble opinion.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
What?!
So you do not even thank me for letting all those GWTeal go on down south so you can be shooting them? :mrgreen: That is right-I pass on them Greenies-too little meat on them, so I pass on them. And so you forget to even thank me for having a great GWteal shoot. :thumbsdown: Some friend you are!

:laughing:

·
Registered
984 Posts
HAAHAA look closely, you can see a shell in the water in the back ground! Nice gun, i have the same one only in "shadow grass" camo.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gunman, you do have a good eye! I never noticed the shell either. You should have seen inside the blind. It looked like we were having a Christmas party and decorating with empty hulls. There had to have been 40 hulls floating around in there. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yeller

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.