Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am brand new to duck hunting. Spent my first season hunting the Potomac River in Virginia. I am hooked, this duck hunting is GREAT! Would like to come to Maine next season and hunt Eider. Any ideas on a good outfitter?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I'll second the motion for Ruben Perez......top notch....check out the hunt with him on Whistling Wings 9.....(he is using my MLB for the hunt)....Ruben is a class act....excellent equipment and decoys, excellent dog trainer too, as well as a super outdoor writer....you masy have seen some recent articles in Wildfowl and Waterfowl magazines he wrote.

There are some outfitters here in Maine too, but I would say that Ruben is a good bet...the local guys I do not know first hand nor have I h=unted with them since I hunt on my own.

Another excellent guide is Adam Smith (Perfect Limit) and he hunts the North Shore of Mass.......many times right in Boston Harbor waters or off Revere Beach. He has a huge tender boat and will work with you on what type of hunt you want. He also adds in a box of shells and lunch!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.