Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im getting a new gun and ive decided to get a pump and these are the ones i becided between. whats better the p-350 or the nova. are thy the same gun. whats the differance between the nova and the supernova? thanks for the help

·
Registered
869 Posts
Pretty much the same action/feel I guess, but the Nova is the superior gun, made with better metal and quality control is quite a bit higher. You can tell just by looking at it the Nova has better metal.

I have a nova and love it, will not buy a P-350 or a M2000.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
The nova is better, but I have two p-350s and love them. MIne are very reliable and get used liberally when hunting in ridiculously wet/muddy conditions. There's usually at least a backup one in the truck on our marsh hunts.

·
Registered
159 Posts
i had a p-350 and loved it tough reliable and good looking also they will float a shell (so ive herd) :biggrin: :biggrin: but anyways i really liked mine had a good fit and feel to and i love the way the stoegers shoulder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.