Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know alot of Guys come into Harrisburg for this Show from out of state.
It is Billed as the LARGEST Sports and Outdoors show on the East coast.

Just thought I would give you all a "Heads Up" on Date, Times and Location!
:thumbsup:

http://www.sport.reedexpo.com/index.htm

February 5-13. 2005

DATES & HOURS
Please note: Our hours have changed for 2005.

Saturday February 5 9:00 - 7:00
Sunday February 6 10:00 - 5:00
Monday February 7 9:00 - 8:00
Tuesday February 8 9:00 - 8:00
Wednesday February 9 9:00 - 8:00
Thursday February 10 9:00 - 8:00
Friday February 11 9:00 - 8:00
Saturday February 12 9:00 - 7:00
Sunday February 13 10:00 - 5:00

Directions:
http://www.sport.reedexpo.com/eastern/esdirections.htm
DIRECTIONS TO SHOW
How to get to the State Farm Show Complex at 11th & Maclay Street
in Harrisburg, PA:

FROM THE WEST SHORE or CARLISLE:
Take I-81 north to Cameron Street Exit 67A. From Cameron Street turn left at the first traffic light then proceed up the hill to the Farm Show Complex Parking.

FROM DOWNTOWN HARRISBURG:
Take Second Street north to the 2100 block and turn right onto Maclay Street. Follow Maclay Street east across the railroad bridge to the traffic light a the Farm Show Building. Turn left onto Cameron Street and travel north to the next traffic light. Turn right and proceed to the Farm Show Complex Parking Lot.

FROM THE NORTH: Take Routes 11-15 south following the Susquehanna River to I-81. Follow I-81 north across the river, then take Cameron Street Exit 67A. Turn left at the first traffic light and proceed up the hill to the Farm Show Complex Parking Lot.

FROM THE UPPER DAUPHIN AREA: Take Route 147 south or Route 225 south to Route 322(River Relief Route). Route 322 becomes Cameron Street after crossing over I-81. From Cameron Street, turn left at the first traffic light then proceed up the hill and take a right into the Farm Show Complex Parking Lot.

FROM HERSHEY: Take US-322 west to I-83. Follow I-83 north and merge with I-81 south. Take Cameron Street exit 67A. Turn left at the first traffic light into the Farm Show Complex Parking Lot.

FROM LANCASTER: Take PA-283 north toward Harrisburg to I-83. Follow I-83 north and merge with I-81 south. Take Cameron Street exit 67A. Turn left at the first traffic light into the Farm Show Complex Parking Lot.

FROM YORK:
Take I-83 north across the Susquehanna River to the east shore of Harrisburg. Follow I-83 to the north and merge with I-81 south. Take Cameron Street exit 67A. Turn left at the first traffic light into the Farm Show Complex Parking Lot.

FROM LEBANON: Take I-81 south toward Harrisburg. Take Cameron Street exit 67A. Turn right at the first traffic light then left into the Farm Show Complex Parking Lot.

FROM THE PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE TRAVELING WEST: Take Exit 19. Travel north on PA-283 which merges with I-83. Follow I-83 north and merge with I-81 south. Take Cameron Street exit 67A. Turn right at the first traffic light then left into the Farm Show Complex Parking Lot.

FROM THE PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE TRAVELING EAST:
Take exit 236. Travel north on Route 15 to 581 West, continuing on Route 581 West, merge onto I-81 North (north of Enola). Follow I-81 north across the Susquehanna River, then take the Cameron Street Exit 67A. Turn right at the first traffic light and then left into the Farm Show Complex Parking Lot.

FROM THE HARRISBURG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: Take 283 N (towards Harrisburg) to I-83 N. Then take - 81S. Take Exit 67A (Cameron Street). Turn right at first traffic light. At the next light make a left into the Farm Show Complex Parking Lot.

Cost:
http://www.sport.reedexpo.com/eastern/esadmission.htm
ADMISSION COSTS

$10.00 for Adults
$ 9.00 for Seniors (62 and older)
$18.00 for 2-Day Pass
$ 4.00 for Children (6-12 years old)
Children under 6 are free

If ANYONE is thinking about getting a Booth Space for an Outdoors Bussiness, get with them NOW
http://www.sport.reedexpo.com/index.htm

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.